Thank you for your interest in our property. We strive to create a community where residents live in harmony with each other and possess similar values. We take pride in creating an environment where you can come home and relax in confidence knowing that we do our best to ensure your safety and security while on the property. We want to ensure that people do not use rental units for illegal activities and we conduct a very thorough screening process for each applicant.
If you meet the application criteria and are accepted, you can be assured that other leaseholders have been screened with the same care and attention.
Below is our list of base criteria. If you feel you meet the criteria and your references and income can be verified, please apply – we would be happy to provide you a new rental home. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Leasing Manager.
TENANT APPLICATION SCREENING CRITERIA:
The following are some of the Criteria that is used as a basis for tenant selection:
- Completion of the Application form including signature
- Two pieces of identification, including one photo ID – must be presented with your application
- Sufficient proof of your ability to pay rent
- Previous Rental references – two preferred
- Signing of Crime Free Lease Addendum and Cannabis Addendum
- Minimum of 2 unbiased references and 2 personal references
- Applicants must sign the landlords Residential Tenancy Agreement after acceptance
- Consent to a Credit Check being performed
TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION:
- Complete the form below in full
- Either print and bring it along to your appointment OR download it to your computer (with your changes) and email it to our Leasing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org