1. Experience Fall on the Farm
Chilliwack has a couple farms to choose from when it comes to pumpkin patches and hay rides. Hand pick your perfect pumpkin at Peteys Pumpkin Patch – they have over 5,000 sf of indoor fun and a covered hay ride! If a corn maze is more your style head to Chilliwack Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm for a 12 acre corn maze and tons of attractions for the whole family!
2. Self-Guided Circle Farm Tour
The Fraser Valley Circle Farm Tour gives you a map to make your own adventure! It directs you to specialty farm-gate vendors, open air markets, charming eateries, fairs, and heritage sites. Visit the “Good Ol’ Country Charm” of Chilliwack to see everything from an organic grain mill to a picturesque outdoor market on the beach.
3. Fall Hikes & Walks
Go explore the beautiful hiking and walking trails highlighted in the new Chilliwack Outdoor Adventure and Hiking Guide. Download a copy today!
Their highlighted walks & hikes for fall:
- Peach Creek Trail & Rotary Trail – Watch the salmon spawning while wandering through the protected spawning channel.
- Cheam Lake Wetlands
- Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve
- Lindeman Lake
- Cultus Lake Trails
- Elk Mountain
- Cheam Mountain
- Mt Thom
4. Hide from the rain: Chilliwack Rainy Day Activities
- Chilliwack Military Museum
- Swimming -Cheam Centre/Leisure Centre
- Chilliwack Chiefs Hockey
- Chilliwack International Film Series – Cottonwood Cinema
- Movies – Galaxy Cinemas
- Public Skating – Twin Rinks/Prospera Centre
5. Discover Chilliwack’s History
Drop into the Chilliwack Museum for events, current exhibitions, and activities. “Since its inception in 1958, the Museum and Archives have developed one of the largest and most important archival and object collections in the Fraser Valley.” The museum is located in a historic building near Chilliwack’s downtown.
Information taken from: http://tourismchilliwack.com/10-chilliwack-fall-favourites/